Digital Library of Georgia Logo
GALILEO Logo

The Presbyterian of the South : [combining the] Southwestern Presbyterian, Central Presbyterian, Southern Presbyterian. (Atlanta, Ga.) 1909-1931, December 27, 1922, Image 1


Funding partner logo for None
Funding for the digitization of this title was provided by a grant from the National Endowment for the Humanities: National Digital Newspaper Program. Any views, findings, conclusions, or recommendations expressed in this newspaper do not necessarily represent those of the National Endowment for the Humanities. Image provided by: Library of Virginia; Richmond, VA.