Digital Library of Georgia Logo
GALILEO Logo

The Savannah tribune. (Savannah [Ga.]) 1876-1960, September 24, 1960, Image 1


Funding partner logo for None
Funding for the digitization of this title was provided by the Georgia Historical Records Advisory Council and the Live Oak Public Libraries with funds awarded to the University of Georgia Libraries and the Georgia Archives by the National Historical Publications and Records Commission (NHPRC). Additional funding was provided from a grant from the National Endowment for the Humanities: National Digital Newspaper Program. Any views, findings, conclusions, or recommendations expressed in this newspaper do not necessarily represent those of the National Endowment for the Humanities.