The Weekly sun. (Atlanta, Ga.) 1870-1872
Place of Publication:
- Atlanta, Fulton county
Dates of publication:
- -v. 3, [no. 7] (Dec. 18, 1872) = -Whole no. 205.
- Began in 1870.
- Atlanta (Ga.)--Newspapers.
- Fulton County (Ga.)--Newspapers.
- Georgia--Fulton County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01211153
- Description based on: June 7, 1871.
- Volume and numbering began with Vol. 2, no. 30 (Jan. 3, 1872).
The Weekly sun. June 7, 1871
Atlanta Daily Sun and the Atlanta Weekly Sun began publication in 1870. For a portion of its brief publication history, the paper was owned and edited by Congressman and former vice president of the Confederacy Alexander Stephens. The paper eventually merged with the Constitution in June of 1873.