The Kaleidoscope. (Atlanta, Ga) 1882-18??
Place of Publication:
- Atlanta, Fulton county
Dates of publication:
- Began in 1882-1883 school year?
- Atlanta (Ga.)--Newspapers.
- Fulton County (Ga.)--Newspapers.
- "Edited by the senior class of the Atlanta Female Institute."
- Vol. 2, no. 3 (Dec. 1883).
- Vol. 3, no. 5 (Mar. 1885).
The Kaleidoscope. April 1, 1885
Kaleidoscope was the official school newspaper for the Atlanta Female Institute. The monthly periodical first circulated during the 1882-1883 school year, the same year the Institute began classes in its new building across from the Governor’s Mansion. The paper only circulated during the school year, and it ceased publication when the Institute closed down by the mid-1890s.