The Spelman spotlight. (Atlanta , Georgia) 1957-1980
The Spelman spotlight.
Place of Publication:
Atlanta , Georgia
- Atlanta, Fulton county
Dates of publication:
- Print began with: Vol, 1, no. 1 (November, 1957); ceased in 1980.
- African American universities and colleges--Georgia--Atlanta--Periodicals.
- Atlanta (Ga.)--Newspapers.
- Fulton County (Ga.)--Newspapers.
- Georgia--Fulton County.
- Women's colleges--Georgia--Atlanta--Periodicals.
- Appears to continue Spelman reflections.
- Began again with [new series], vol. 1, no, 1 (November 28, 1959). Began again a second time with [new series 2], vol. 1, no. 1 (Oct. 16, 1961). In 1964, some later issues have lower volume numbers, but there is no clear evidence that volume numbering has begun again with 1. From 1977, volume numbering is erratic, with no clear evidence that volume numbering has begun again with 1. Some enumeration repeated in error. Some issues may lack enumeration. Other irregularities in numbering may appear.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 1 (November, 1957); title from PDF caption (issue received via e-mail, viewed June 13, 2018).
- Latest issue consulted: [New series 2], vol. 23, no. 7 (March 12, 1980) (viewed November 11, 2018).