Columbian centinel. (Augusta, Ga.) 18??-????
Place of Publication:
- Augusta, Richmond county
Dates of publication:
- Augusta (Ga.)--Newspapers.
- Georgia--Richmond County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01215116
- Richmond County (Ga.)--Newspapers.
- Also on microfilm: Athens, Ga. : University of Georgia Libraries.
- Description based on: Vol. 4, no. 158 (Aug. 2, 1806).
Columbian centinel. August 2, 1806
The Columbian Centinel began publication in 1803. Former Augusta Herald publisher George F. Randolph operated the Columbian Centinel in Augusta until Samuel Hammond assumed ownership in 1809. For three dollars a year, subscribers received their copy of the paper every Saturday. The newspaper remained in circulation until at least 1811.