Columbia advertiser. (Harlem, Ga.) 1880-18??
Place of Publication:
- Harlem, Columbia county
Dates of publication:
- Began in 1880.
- Columbia County (Ga.)--Newspapers.
- Georgia--Columbia County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01207365
- Harlem (Ga.)--Newspapers.
- Also on microfilm: Athens, Ga. : University of Georgia Libraries.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 6 (Jan. 25, 1881).
Columbia advertiser. January 25, 1881
John A. Shivers and J. W. Veronee established the Columbia Advertiser in Harlem, Georgia in December 1880. The weekly paper published on Tuesdays at a subscription cost of one dollar per year. The Advertiser became the legal organ for Columbia County in 1881, but ceased publication the following year. The Columbia Sentinel assumed legal organ status in its absence.