The Atlanta daily sun. (Atlanta, Ga.) 1870-1873
Place of Publication:
- Atlanta, Fulton county
Dates of publication:
- Aug. 3, 1870- ; -v. 4, no. 948 (June 24, 1873).
- Atlanta (Ga.)--Newspapers.
- Fulton County (Ga.)--Newspapers.
- Georgia--Fulton County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01211153
- Also issued on microfilm from the Library of Congress, Photoduplication Service.
The Atlanta daily sun. June 2, 1871
Atlanta Daily Sun and the Atlanta Weekly Sun began publication in 1870. For a portion of its brief publication history, the paper was owned and edited by Congressman and former vice president of the Confederacy Alexander Stephens. The paper eventually merged with the Constitution in June of 1873.